Flipping 101: How to Flip your Course to Engage All Students
Spring 2015 Conference (March 14)
Costa Mesa California
Have you thought about “flipping” your mathematics course? Participants will actively engage in a discussion surrounding the preparation, development and execution of a flipped course. We will discuss the benefits and challenges. Finally, during this session we will discuss research and results from a Flipped College Algebra course.
- Digital Ambassador
Pre-Service I-pad Project 2015 - 2016
- Stephen Chen
- What apps did you use with the i-pad. Describe how you used them.
- How did the use of the i-pad change your teaching behavior?
- What problems (if any) did you face with the ipads and how did your overcome them?
- How did you involve students when using the ipads?
- Other technology, what and how did you use technology to teach math?
- 2015-2016 CSU CRT Update
- 2014-2015 CSU Course Redesign with Technology