Flipping 101: How to Flip your Course to Engage All Students
November 7th, 8th, & 9th, 2014
The conference focused on the implementation of the Common Core Math and Next Generation Science Standards along with resources and strategies designed to support teaching and learning in high needs schools. A technology workshop was given discussing the key features of a flipped course and how it supports Common Core Math and Next Generation Science Standards.
- Digital Ambassador
Pre-Service I-pad Project 2015 - 2016
- Stephen Chen
- What apps did you use with the i-pad. Describe how you used them.
- How did the use of the i-pad change your teaching behavior?
- What problems (if any) did you face with the ipads and how did your overcome them?
- How did you involve students when using the ipads?
- Other technology, what and how did you use technology to teach math?
- 2015-2016 CSU CRT Update
- 2014-2015 CSU Course Redesign with Technology