Dr Cherie Ichinose is an assistant mathematics professor at California State University Fullerton. In addition, she serves as an ambassador for the CSU Digital Learning Ambassador Program. This program encourages students and faculty within the California State University system to improve the teaching and learning process using online technologies, with particular attention to teacher preparation. Cherie has led numerous presentations at conferences both locally and nationally, including National Council of Teacher of Mathematics and Sloan-C Emerging Technologies for Online learning Her dissertation, Learning Mathematics in the 21st century: High school students' interactions while learning mathematics online she showed the power of synchronous learning spaces when learning mathematics online.
She was recently featured in Education Week sharing her experiences as an online teacher.
Dr Cherie Ichinose
Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics
California State University, Fullerton
390A McCarthy Hall
Fullerton, CA 92834
- Digital Ambassador
Pre-Service I-pad Project 2015 - 2016
- Stephen Chen
- What apps did you use with the i-pad. Describe how you used them.
- How did the use of the i-pad change your teaching behavior?
- What problems (if any) did you face with the ipads and how did your overcome them?
- How did you involve students when using the ipads?
- Other technology, what and how did you use technology to teach math?
- 2015-2016 CSU CRT Update
- 2014-2015 CSU Course Redesign with Technology