This redesign made use of the Adobe Captivate 7 (eLearning development software) to create 7-12 minute modules for student engagement prior to class. Students are able to access the modules through iOS mobile devices and personal computers. Each short module presented one topic only related to the necessary mathematical background knowledge needed to solve problems presented in the next class period. Each module contained interactive examples and quizzes with immediate feedback. Requires Flash
- Digital Ambassador
Pre-Service I-pad Project 2015 - 2016
- Stephen Chen
- What apps did you use with the i-pad. Describe how you used them.
- How did the use of the i-pad change your teaching behavior?
- What problems (if any) did you face with the ipads and how did your overcome them?
- How did you involve students when using the ipads?
- Other technology, what and how did you use technology to teach math?
- 2015-2016 CSU CRT Update
- 2014-2015 CSU Course Redesign with Technology