Educators and university administrators face many challenges including the issue of bottleneck courses that delay students' ultimate plan for graduation. Cal State Fullerton a major goal of our strategic plan is to improve student persistence, and increase graduation rates. The CSU Course Redesign with Technology program was developed in response to the enrollment bottlenecks that many students were experiencing, limiting their ability to progress toward graduation. There are many reasons why CSU students face these bottleneck issues
- Digital Ambassador
Pre-Service I-pad Project 2015 - 2016
- Stephen Chen
- What apps did you use with the i-pad. Describe how you used them.
- How did the use of the i-pad change your teaching behavior?
- What problems (if any) did you face with the ipads and how did your overcome them?
- How did you involve students when using the ipads?
- Other technology, what and how did you use technology to teach math?
- 2015-2016 CSU CRT Update
- 2014-2015 CSU Course Redesign with Technology